I decided to mix some random scraps together, bake at 350 for twenty minutes and see if it results in a blog post. I bet it will.
1. I wrote about the new Dailey Method Interval class yesterday, but you can now find all of my Dailey Method posts with one click because I added TDM to my navigation bar at the very top of this page. You’re welcome.
2. I totally forgot to mention in this space that Chicago’s 2013 LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER show now has a cast (woot!), and tickets are ON SALE NOW. We sold out in about a week last year and so we moved to a much larger venue that has three times the seats. I still think we’ll sell out, though…if you’re local and plan on attending, don’t wait too long to get your tickets!
3. I took Roxie for a walk this morning, not only to totally procrastinate because I am drowning in tasks that need to get done (I know, that only makes sense if you are a fellow procrastinator), but also to make her a little tired so she’ll get into less trouble today. I brought her home and she was WIRED. I can’t win.
4. Analyze this: Why is it that the tasks on my to-do list that I most want to complete are always the ones that get pushed to the bottom and never completed?
5. Analyze that: Jim has been out of town this week and my usual M.O. when he’s gone is to stay up really, really late (1:00 a.m.-ish) to get more work done, and then still get up at the normal time (5:30-6:00-ish). This time, I’ve been getting myself to bed by about 10:45-ish. What has changed? (It is not the amount of work I have to do, by the way.)