Suburban Scrawl’s Greatest Hits
Here are a few posts you should read if you’re a new visitor (welcome!) and want to get to know me a little faster. This page is a work-in-progress!
1. “Going to the Abbey and They’re Gonna Get Married”: I live-blogged the wedding of William and Catherine on April 29, 2011. Good times. It’s my most-visited-in-one-day post ever, in the history of Suburban Scrawl.
2. “Getting All Giddy About Foreigners”: I love foreigners and am crazy about Germans and Germany, specifically. (Don’t judge.) Here’s why.
3. Go On Vacation To Germany With Me At Your Leisure! Speaking of Germany, my family went on an epic trip to Bavaria in 2010. Here’s a round-up of all of my recaps. SO MUCH FUN. Seriously.
4. “There’s Just No Getting Rid of the Elephant in the Room”: As embarrassing as it was to have gone completely ballistic when my very little boys didn’t want to go on the Dumbo ride, it’s a hilarious story. So my husband says. Ba-dum-bump!
5. “Go Big or Go Home”: This post is about how my sister and I put on the best bake sale ever, but also explains the way I live my life in general.
6. “Does This Dog Look Like a Killer?”: My dog always keeps me on my toes. That’s all I’ll say.
8. “Traveling the Space-Time Continuum”: This is a sweet post about how time flies when you’re a parent.
9. In the spring of 2011, I made a few really fun videos while touring some Chicagoland attractions in conjunction with the release of my book, sponsored by Chevy. A couple of them are quite hilarious; click here to check them out!
10. In the summer of 2011, it was a great honor to serve as an official Ambassador of Skydeck Chicago. I conquered my fear of The Ledge and had all kinds of fun on the 103rd floor of the Willis (formerly Sears) Tower! Click here to read my Skydeck posts.